1. Class-based Community Services
- Students are going to prepare a fun day for the under-privileged children and their parents with the help of the Caritas.
- The aims of the service are to:
express concern and bring joy to deprived families.
learn to cooperate, design games and run a carnival.
- Students are going to prepare a half-day English activity during the Pastoral Care lesson in May 2017.
- English Fun Day will be held in July 2017 at Asbury Methodist Primary School.
- Students will receive training and preparation for teaching primary students English in first term.
- Students will conduct an English lesson and organize English learning activity for primary students in Shunde.
- Students are going to learn the importance for the Environmental Stewardship/ Sustainability during the LS lesson.
- Students will be given chance to observe the Environmental Sustainability System of Taiwan during the Whole Form study tour (15-18 Feb 2017).
- Students will hold a sharing session/exhibition to promote environmental conservation for the whole school.
- Students will plan and organise environmental conservation service in S.5 (2017-2018).
- Students are going to join the environmental conservation services organised by local NGOs to promote the green living lifestyle.
Students may join the different activities (e.g. flat selling day, charity sales, etc.) organized by different clubs, e.g. Social Services Club, Good Hope Angel Scheme, etc. throughout the year.