- Our program seeks continually new and exciting ways to provide our students with cutting-edge technology and innovative opportunities to showcase their work.
- To formulate measures to cultivate students’ creativity, problem-solving ability, observationand tactile experience.
- Learn to research.
- To stimulate the imaginative and critical minds of students.
- To provide opportunities for students to learn from co-operation with others.
- To encourage students’ participation in the enjoyment of creating things.
The study of Visual Art includes three learning domains: Visual arts knowledge, Visual arts appreciation and criticism, and Visual arts making.
To enrich students’ aesthetics and arts experiences
To provide opportunities for them to participate different Visual arts activities
Drawing/ Painting/ Design/ Computer graphic/ Sculpture/ Mixed media works
Artwork: 50% Development Process: 30% Others: 20%
The senior secondary Visual Arts curriculum builds on the Visual Arts curriculum in basic education to provide students with a coherent curriculum for pursuing broader and deeper art learning experiences.
To develop knowledge of and skills in making and appraising art and writing art criticism
To enhance cultural and cross-cultural understanding through exploration of the art of diverse cultures
To cultivate positive values and attitudes, self-identity and a sense of commitment towards the community
Photography/ Sculpture/ Design/ Painting/ 3D Design/ Mixed media work
Project/ SBA: 70% Examination: 30%
Public Examination: 50% Paper 1- Visual presentation of a theme
Paper 2- Design
* choose either paper 1 or 2
SBA: 50% Submit 1 Portfolio, each portfolio should
Artwork/ Critical Studies (30%)